Orthopaedics, specialising in degenerative, chronic orthopaedic condition and sports injuries to the musculoskeletal system with an exceptional record in orthopaedic treatment especially to the Knees, Hip, Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Wrist and Hand, and Shoulder joints; with special interest in Sports Medicines, Partial and Total Joint Replacement, and Minimal Invasive Trauma Surgery.
Orthopaedics is the area of medicine focusing specifically on the body’s musculo-skeletal system. This includes bones, ligaments, joints, muscles, tendons, and even nerves – essentially, all the parts of the body needed move, work and enjoy your life.
At Singapore Knee, Sports and Orthopaedic Centre, we aim to partner with you to maintain your health, allowing you to lead an enriched, fulfilling life. In-house Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr Ambrose Yung Wai Yin is an established professional with a solid medical background and qualifications.
In addition to our specialism in sports injuries of the musculo-skeletal system, we can also help with orthopaedic problems of all different natures.
We have an exceptional record in treating sport injuries, especially to the knees, shoulder and ankle joints. We specialise in:
- Complex knee ligamentous reconstruction, using soft tissue tendon allographs
- Meniscus repair
- Meniscus allograft transplantation
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation, using stem cells
- Double bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopy of knee, elbow, shoulder, ankle and hip joints
- Ankle sprain treatment
- Treatment of stiff and painful shoulders
- Complex Partial and Total Joint Replacement
- Minimal Invasive Trauma Surgery
As professionals, we treat your health with passion and care through 4 key aspects: Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention.
READ MORE ABOUT COMMON ORTHOPAEDICS PROBLEM